2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent with the pages of a web address and stored by the web browser on a PC or other device. The information stored therein may be sent to our servers or the servers of relevant third party providers during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to enable functionality and interactivity on our website. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
4.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website, or your items stay in your shopping cart until you check out, for example. We can place these cookies without your consent.
4.2 Analytical Cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to set analytical cookies.
4.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other form of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or across websites for similar marketing purposes.
5. Cookies placed
7. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is being used, what happens to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to see the personal data that we have about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data supplemented, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we treat your data, we’d love to hear it, but you also have the right to raise it with the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
8. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether specific cookies should not be placed. Another possibility is to set up your Internet browser in such a way that you are notified each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in your browser’s help section.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be re-placed when you visit our website again.
9. Contact Information
Michael Koenig Breuss
Pfaffing 5 / 7
A-5760 Saalfelden am Steinernes Meer
Telephone number: +43 664-40 35 763